When it comes to choosing the most beautiful and natural wig, there are many factors you can consider. From wig type and lace material to hair color and style, you have a plethora of options before you to create that ultimate wig. However, it’s important that you don’t forget one of the most crucial factors that can make or break a wig for you.
Shop Human Hair 250% Density Lace Frontal Wigs
Do You Want To Buy All Kinds Of 250% Density Wig?
Thank You For Reading Our Blog Post "What is Hair Density in Wigs and How to Choose the Best", If You Want To Buy 250% Density Wig, Please Click Here:250% Density Wig
It’s none other than hair density. But what exactly does this mean and what part does it play when choosing out a wig? Let’s dive right in and take a closer look.
What is Human Hair Lace Wig Density?
For a wig to look absolutely stunning, it has to be thick enough to look healthy and gorgeous in volume. You can’t achieve that without considering hair density in your lace wig.
So, what really is hair density?
In a lace wig, hair density is a measurement of the amount of hair on the wig cap, which can be a thick or a thin amount. You can determine what it is based on a series of percentages or grams. The higher the percentage or gram number, the denser in hair the wig is.
In general, the more hair density a lace wig has, the fuller and more voluminous it will appear. However, you never have to go with a wig that you’re not totally in love with! If you’d prefer a thinner wig, many wig makers provide such options. Take a look below to get a good idea of what lace wig density you might prefer.
- 80% – Extra Light Density: There will be a very small amount of hair on the cap. In fact, you might not even feel it on your head!
- 100% – Light Density: If you consider yourself to have naturally thin hair, this is a good option for you.
- 120% – Medium Density: This density is a great balance between thinness and thickness and can give you a full look if you want.
- 130% – Extra Medium Density: This look will give you the classic fullness of what is considered the standard density of hair among wigs.
- 150% – Heavy Density: If you want an appearance of bouncy and fluffy hair without seeming too unnatural, heavy density will provide that voluminous feeling.
- 180% – Heavy Density: This wig is slightly heavier but still manageable if you want a thick wig to use in shows.
- 200% – Extra Heavy Density: Without a doubt, this wig weighs the most and is the thickest of them all. Because the density is extra heavy, it might not appear as natural of a wig as the rest. However, the longer of a wig length you get, the better the results will be.
Is There Any Difference Between Hair Density and Hair Thickness?
Thickness, density, hair strand, the list of terms can go on and on. Perhaps the most confusing of the terms are hair thickness and hair density. What exactly is the difference between them? Don’t they mean the same thing?
Well, not quite.
Hair thickness comes down to the width of an individual strand of hair. On the other hand, hair density looks at how thick your strands are combined as a whole together. Just because your hair strands may be thick, it doesn’t necessarily mean your strands together have to be dense. In fact, you could very well possess thin hair strands but have a thick hair density overall.
When it comes to hair density, the main component is how many hair strands you have. The thickness of an individual strand can help, but it’s not the deciding factor.
Now that you know the key differences between these two terms, take a look below for some top tips to help you choose your most natural looking hair density for lace wigs.
Tips for Choosing the Most Natural Looking Hair Density for Lace Wigs
We all know just how important physical appearance is. After all, that’s why we want the best wigs for ourselves. How you look is the first thing that people notice about you whether you walk into a restaurant, an office building, or for a job interview.
Because people tend to make judgments from your appearance alone, it’s important to find a wig that suits you best so you can exude confidence wherever you go. In knowing what the most natural looking hair density is for you, you’ll be far more empowered to discover your best hairstyles, find a better selection of hair products, and show up with a beautiful radiance wherever you go.
Without further ado, let’s dive right into the tips you need to take to find your dream wig.
- Hairstyles: Do you prefer a straight hairstyle or a curly hairstyle? Depending on what you want, you may be able to alter your desired hair density. The more straight you want, the larger of a hair density you need to make it seem full. Curly hair can appear fuller without actually being large in density. Along with the same topic, short hair will always look more voluminous than long hair.
- Current Hair Density: For the most natural look possible, you’re going to want a wig that matches your current hair density as close as can be so that the blend is seamless.
- Hairdos : There are tons of hairdos out there that can be so fun to create, like braids, ponytails, and countless others. For such hairdos, a thicker hair density can help you craft those hairdos with less hassle and create a fuller look.
- Your Preference: When it comes down to it, you should go for whatever hair density you want. After all, it’s your hair and you should wear what makes you feel most confident. No matter if you want a thinner wig or a thicker wig, you’re going to look absolutely stunning in it.